20 Filters for Adults X95 Anti Pollution Mask
- Made of 5 layers activated carbon filter, Nonwoven cotton activated carbon.
Standard Shipping is available within the USA and it costs $6.95. The delivery of speed is up to 5 days - our team will do our best to make sure you receive your product as soon as possible, so it might take less. If you’re outside US, we ship worldwide! International shipping is available at $10.95 and will take up to 15 days (without customs issues).
*Unfortunately, we’re no longer to ship to China, Hong Kong or Macao.
We offer a 60-Day exchange or money-back guarantee on our products. To be eligible for a return, we require any returned merchandise to be in good condition, and the return process must be initiated within 60-Days of original purchase.
How do I insert the filters correctly?
Only the X95 and the X99 masks require the usage of filters.
Please watch this video for more detailed instruction: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VthItJpnS4
Please watch this video for more detailed instruction:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCJRs0Y-viM&feature=youtu.be
Did I receive the correct filter for my X99 mask?
The X99 filter causes much confusion because it is folded in half. Due to the thinness and texture of the material, the filter is often stuck together when it arrives in the package. However, the filter does separate from the small straight edge (to the right of the PM2.5 pictured above) and then inserts into the side flaps of the mask.
This is the correct filter for your X99 mask:
They are PM2.5 Carbon Activated Filters, made of 5 layers activated carbon filter and nonwoven cotton activated carbon.
How can I wash my Debrief Me Mask?
- Hand wash the Mask at least once a week or unless necessary. If used for long periods of time in a very dusty and smoky environment, wash the Mask daily.
- Wash with warm water and soap/powder/mild detergent or non allergic laundry. Do not use washing detergent as many contain natural or synthetic bleach that can fade the Mask.
- Do Not Bleach.
- Air dry to preserve shape.
- DO NOT WASH THE FILTERS. Once you’ve reached the maximum hours of use according to the conditions (see question 7 under this same section for more details), you should throw the filter away.
- X99 Masks can be washed together with the breathing valve. No need to remove the valve, it can be washed with flowing water.
Does Premium Everyday Mask and EVERYDAY™ Face mask need Filters?
Premium Everyday Face Mask - 3X Powerful Protection and EVERYDAY™ Face mask - Latest Cutting-Edge 100% Cotton don't have nor require filters on the masks.
Will the X95 Filters fit in my X99 Masks?
The X95 Filters will not fit to the X99 Masks since they differ in shape and vice versa.
Anti Pollution Mask Outdoor Protection Epic X95 - Filters 10 - (X95 Mask) are more rectangular in shape and can only fit to the X95 Masks.
The Anti Pollution X99 Filters- Filters 10 - (X99 Mask) are more of a hexagonal / triangular shape and can only fit to X99 Masks.
Does a Filter come with the Debrief Me Mask or are replacement filters only sold separately?
Each Debrief Me Mask comes with 2 free Filters.
- X95 mask - 2 replacement filters included
- X99 mask - 2 replacement filters included
Premium Everyday mask and EVERYDAY™ Face mask do not require the use of filters. Filters are also sold separately. Click here to buy filters.
How long do the filters last?
You can use the same filter in different days/situations, but always respecting the maximum time of use according to the conditions, as indicated below. So, for example, if you use the mask everyday for 2 hours while exposed to heavy smoke, you will be able to use the same filter for 10 days (2 hours per day X 10 days = 20 hours, maximum time when exposed to heavy smoke, grain bins, off-road, etc).
|Duration||Condition of Use|
|20-30 hours||If exposed to heavy smoke, grain bins, off-road, construction/demolition, etc.|
|30-40 hours||If exposed to light smoke, dust from grain bins, off-road, construction/demolition, etc.|
|50-60 hours||If used for protection against allergens, pollutants, odors, etc.|
Are the replacement filters also sold separately?
Yes, we do sell replacement filters in one pack.
- 10 filters for Adults X95 Anti Pollution Mask
- 20 Filters for Adults X95 Anti Pollution Mask
- 10 Filters for X99 Anti Pollution Mask
Who would benefit most from using Debrief Me masks?
- People suffering from Asthma and animal allergies.
- People who love DIY work such as woodworking and sanding.
- People exposed to high air pollution in big cities.
- People in the risk groups for respiratory disease.
- Travelers to unknown regions with unexpected air quality.
Protection & Certification
Do Debrief Me masks protect against viruses or bacteria?
Our masks can help protect you against some airborne viruses. However, it is recommended to use a disposable mask for virus and bacteria protection. We recommend the 3M brand.
Are Debrief Me masks NIOSH certified?
No, we are not, but we do use the same filtration technology. If your work requires a NIOSH certified mask, we recommend the disposable models from 3M.
What is particulate matter (PM)?
The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) clearly defines PM as a mixture of solid particles and liquid droplets found in the air. The EPA splits PM into two categories, 10 micrometers and 2.5 micrometers. PM10 is defined as inhalable particles with diameters below 10 micrometers. PM2.5 is defined as fine inhalable particles with diameters below 2.5 micrometers. For reference, a single piece of human hair is about 70 micrometers and the human eye cannot see particles smaller than about 40 micrometers.
Particulate matter can be created by many different sources with some of the most common being construction sites, unpaved roads, complex chemical reactions, and smokestacks. The EPA strictly regulates PM because of the danger to public health.
What is PM2.5?
Refers to atmospheric particulate matter (PM) that have a diameter of less than 2.5 micrometers, which is about 3% the diameter of a human hair. Commonly written as PM2.5, particles in this category are so small that they can only be detected with an electron microscope.
What is PM2.5 pollution?
Fine particulate matter (PM2.5) is an air pollutant that is a concern for people's health when levels in the air are high. Outdoor PM2.5 levels are most likely to be elevated on days with little or no wind or air mixing.
- The mask DOES NOT supply oxygen and must be used in areas with enough oxygen to support life.
- DO NOT use against industrial chemicals or oil-based particles such as paint.
- DO NOT use this mask for protection against the inhalation of silica.
- DO NOT use this mask for protection against the inhalation of asbestos.
- DO NOT attempt to reuse the filter if exposed to mold.
- DO NOT use this mask for non-organic chemicals.
- DO NOT use the Mask if breathing becomes more difficult than normal.
- DO NOT modify this mask in any way.
- DO NOT wash the filters. Once you’ve reached the maximum hours of use according to the conditions (see question 7 under the Instructions/Items Details section for more details), you should throw the filter away.
- The Mask must be washed with warm water and soap/powder. Do not use iron to dry.
- The mask must fit properly for effective filtering.
- If breathing becomes difficult or other distress occurs, leave the work area immediately and remove the mask.
- Facial characteristics and facial hair may reduce the effectiveness of the mask.
- Inspect the mask before each use to ensure there are no holes in the breathing zone and no damage to the mask.
- Failing to follow all instructions and limitations of use for the mask can reduce the masks effectiveness and could result in sickness or death.
Read Full CDC guidelines here.