ARE THE DEBRIEF ME MASK NIOSH CERTIFIED
No, we are not, but we do use the filtration technology. If your work requires NIOSH certified Mask, we recommend the disposable models From 3M
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN N95 AND N99 STYLE MASKS
The number indicates the minimum amount of airborne particles (in percentage) that the respirator is able to filter. For instance, if a respirator is “N95” it means it can filter at least 95% of particles that do not contain oil. N99* active carbon filter removes odors and filtrates 99.9% of particles that are 0.1 micrometers or larger.
*Note: The N99 active carbon filter will only provide protection if a full seal is formed with the face.
HOW DO I PUT IN THE FILTERS
N95 Style Masks
N99 Style Masks
CAN I USE MASK WITH FACIAL HAIR
The OSHA respirator standard prohibits tight-fitting respirators to be worn by workers who have facial hair that comes between the sealing surface of the facepiece and the face of the wearer. Facial hair that lies along the sealing area of a respirator, such as beards, sideburns, or some mustaches, will interfere with respirators that rely on a tight facepiece seal to achieve maximum protection.
The facial hair and into respiratory tract of the wearer. In fact, some studies have shown that even a day or two of stubble can begin to reduce protection.
HOW DOES THE DEBRIEF ME MASK WORK?
The mask is equipped with three filters:
The first layer
The catche large pollution particles (dust, PM10)
The Three-Ply Micro Particulate Filter
To stop nearly 100% of smaller particulate matter such as PM 2.5 and PM 0.3
The inner filtration layer
His 100% pure activated carbon stops polluant
This unique filter system is the key allowing the Debrief Me Mask to perform better and last longer.
HOW LONG DO FILTERS LAST
Conditions os use
If exposed to, heavy smoke, grain bins, off-road, construction/demolition, etc.
If exposed in light smoke, dust to grain bins, off-road, construction/demolition, etc.
If used for protection against allergens, polluants, odors, etc.
WHAT IS PM2.5 - PM2.5
Refers to atmospheric particulate matter (PM) that have a diameter of less than 2.5 micrometers, which is about 3% the diameter of a human hair. Commonly written as PM2.5, particles in this category are so small that they can only be detected with an electron microscope.
WHAT IS PM2.5 POLLUTION
Fine particulate matter (PM2.5) is an air pollutant that is a concern for people's health when levels in air are high.Outdoor PM2.5 levels are most likely to be elevated on days with little or no wind or air mixing.
WHO THE DEBRIEF ME MASK FOR?
- Persons suffering of Asthma and animal allergy.
- Persons who love do it yourself works such as woodworking and sanding.
- Persons exposed to high air pollutions in big city.
- People in the risk groups for respiratory disease.
Travelers to unknown regions with unexpected air quality.
- DO NOT use against industrial chemicals or oil-based particles such as paint.
- DO NOT use this mask for protection against the inhalation of silica.
- DO NOT use this mask for protection against the inhalation of asbestos.
- DO NOT attempt to reuse filter if exposed to mold.
- DO NOT use this mask for non-organic chemicals.
- DO NOT use the Mask if breathing become more difficult than in your normal use.
- DO NOT modify this mask in any way.
- DO NOT wash the filter.
- The Mask must be washed with warm water and soap/powder. Do not use iron to dry.
- You must fit properly the Mask for effective filtering.
- This Mask does not supply oxygen. Using areas must contains enough oxygen to supporte life.
- If breathing becomes difficult or other distress occurs, leave work area immediately.
- Facial characteristics such as hais and beards may reduce the effectiveness of this mask.
- Inspected the mask before each use to check there are no holes in breathing zone and no damage.
- Unfollowing all instructions and limitations of use of this Mask could reduce his effectiveness and could result in sickness or death.